Antique Upholstery Specialist, with over 30 years experience in Upholstery we are here to help.
When you have a cherished piece of furniture which no longer looks its best, what better way to preserve its beauty and extend its life than by having it re-
- Antique furniture re-
- Traditional upholstery and re-
- Modern and contemporary upholstery and re-
- Wide ranges of fabrics and leather
- Furniture repairs and renovations
- Curtains, blinds and other soft furnishings
- DIY upholstery supplies
- Foam cushions cut to size
Many older pieces of furniture need more than just a face-
Working with both types – antique and contemporary furniture, whether it is sofa, armchair, footstool or dining chair our skilled and experienced team will make every effort to bring a new life into your furniture. We understand that upholstery is all about the details. Contact us for a free quote!